Sunday, February 10, 2008


This is a picture I took last year. I printed it once, and I had it in a show, but then it was lost. I like the original print a lot more, so I guess I should have printed a few while I had it right. I re-printed it, and I don't like this one as much. The tones are what bother me, but I like the way it looks in general. So the second picture is what it looked like the first time I printed it, but I worked this one in lightroom. I didn't want to have to adjust things in lightroom, but as you can see from the before and after, it needed it. I over contrasted it because I thought that it looked better considering the subject. Maybe I can get what I want in the darkroom some other time. This is not for class. I just wanted to put this up for fun.
Blessings

2 comments:

Laurie said...

i know who has the original...

Abe said...

I do too. I just found out a few weeks ago. I am pissed!