Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back

So I am back in Boise, and it is really cold. There is snow on the ground and the heat is off in my brother's house because the furnace is being replaced. I am over jet lag now, and I am just trying to get my feet under me. Normal life starts to move. I ordered a cell phone... I have to get some Christmas gifts in order.

I am going to be posting some new videos; 15 of them to be exact. I will put up some pictures as well, but I am going to take my time with that. Maybe in the next few days there will be some new content and new reflections.

I am glad to be home. Things are well in Idaho, and I can only hope the same in Oregon. I will be there soon. It will be weird to not be in school and be there. I guess I am getting started late on that transition.

More to come.

1 comment:

deb gibbs said...

glad you got home safely. i am jamie ault's mom. i found you blog on their blog and have enjoyed reading about your travels.
i especially like your videos and hope you post one from your time with jamie and jeremy. they had a great time with you. have a merry christmas. debbie gibbs