Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update from Europe #5

So we are in Krakow Poland, and it is really cold. It is hard for me to keep the cold at bay because I do not have all the clothing I would normally have with me. I didn't have a lot of room when I was packing, but I will soon be heading to warmer lands. We are going to Prague again tomorrow for one night, and then we will be off to Berlin for a Death Cab for Cutie concert. We will spend one day looking around Berlin and seeing the normal sights. The wall and such. Then we will be traveling to The Netherlands to stay at L'Abri for two weeks. I am really looking forward to the next portion of our trip because it will be a different pace than we have had so far.

Last week we spent a few days in a great town called Polica Czech Republic. We were visiting some of Kyle's friends, and it was a blast. It was really great to see a small town and the culture there. The beer was really good too.

I am running out of steam... so I will end here. More to come soon. Some videos when I can get then uploaded.

Blessings

1 comment:

Margi Marie said...

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
get kyle to spoon you abey.
miss you