Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update from Europe #2

Hello All,
So I am now here in Germany. It took me two flights from Boise to Frankfurt. I stopped in Chicago on the way, and I just watched the video from last night in that city. Obama is now our president. Lets hope that he can do all that he says he can do, and may he make the right choices in leading our counrty. Pray for him as he starts the most important job of his life.

When I aarived in Frankfurt I was met by Kyle and his friend Anne. We walked to down town and ate lunch. It was a beautiful autum day, and we sat outside in the square and ate some sausage. Good times. Then we went to the small twon north of Frankfurt named Gießen. It is a nice little city where Anne goes to theology school. We are satying with one of her professors who is Canadian. We have our own room and it is quite nice. We will be leaving here tomorrow and heading to Rothenburg for two nights. We are renting a small appartment from a old lady. That will be nice because we can cook for ourselves. Then we will be off to Munich for the weekend. After Muinch we will be heading for Austria.

I am so glad to be here. It feels so natural to be walking around with Kyle in Germany. I am predicting a wonderful trip with great growth spiritually and relationally.
Here is a video update that we filmed this morning. Enjoy.
Blessings.


3 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Woops! New comment.
Don't take this the wrong way, but that video was like watching a cute couple that finishes eachothers sentences and start to look like eachother from spending so much time together. I loved it.
Seriously, I'm so happy you're doing the video blog.

Anonymous said...

ugh! So happy for you two. you guys look like you're just giddy with gladness at the epicity (new word, USE it!) of your adventure! Have fun!

And pretty sure the town you're in rhymes with my (German) last name. woot!