Thursday, December 18, 2008

Death Cab for Cutie concert in Berlin Germany

The fallowing videos are of the Death Cab for Cutie show that Kyle and I were able to attend in Berlin Germany on 11/25/08. The show was fantastic, they played well, and the venue was really nice.




This is Frightened Rabbit who opened for Death Cab


Death Cab:



The Employment Pages



The New Year



Grapevine Fires




I Will Fallow You Into the Dark



We Looked Like Giants

This was by far one of my favorite songs they played that night. They just really rocked it. Chris Walla switched instruments with Nick Harmer and they killed it!



Transatlanticism

I highly suggest going to a show in Berlin sometime. Berlin is a must see in Europe by my standards, and they have a great art culture. So if you ever make it to Germany, then head to Berlin.

No comments: