Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anthony Goicolea



So there is a long story for this one, but I am not going to tell you here. If you care to know; then ask me some time how I found this artist. Anthony Goicolea is a incredible artist. He does all sorts of drawing/painting, photography, and films. His photos are insane and they are mostly self portraits. Most of the people in his shots are himself in different poses.

Here is his website: www.anthonygoicolea.com
*Warning: Anthony Goicolea sometimes has questionable themes in his art. So you may not want to visit the website for that reason.

Check it out if you want to have your mind blown.

All of the photos in this post are Anthony Goicolea's

1 comment:

Newbergpicker1889 said...

I'm seriously speechless, I really don't know what to say. I visited his website and was astounded with his manipulation of camera magic. I kinda want to have the genius that he has. Holy Smokes.